python - How to analyze IE activity when opening a specific web page -


I want to retrieve data from a specific webpage using the urlib library. The problem is that some data must be sent before the server to open this page. If I do this with IE, then first update some checkboxes and then press the "Display Data" button, which opens the desired page, by looking at the source code, I think that some type of "pressing data" Let's present the form - there is no specific URL address. I did not know by seeing the code sent to the server on the parameters ... I think the easy way to do this is to analyze the communication between IE and the webserver after pressing the "Display Data" button. If I can clearly see what IE does, then I could have copied it with urllib.

What is the easiest way to do this?

An HTML debugging proxy will be the best tool to use in this situation. As you are using IE, I recommend, because it has been developed by Microsoft and is automatically integrated with Internet Explorer through a plugin. I personally use Fiddler all the time, and this is a very useful tool, because I'm building an app that simulates a website's browsing session with the website. Fidler can actually decode request parameters, good debugging of responses, and even encrypted packets


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -