scripting - java expression language that can't access 'unsafe' java methods -


I am working on a project where I will send users 'small' scripts to the server, and I execute those scripts Will do There are several scripting languages ​​that can be embedded in Java programs, such as mvel, ognl, eul, closer, rhino javascript, etc., but as far as I can tell, they allow all script writer Java constructors to call , Static methods, etc.

I do not want my users to be able to call anything that I do not provide them (usually through any reference item) most of their script will be arithmetic and logical expression, in some cases They have to find the object properties (gates / sets) or the contents of the map. I do not want them to escape from the sandbox.

Any suggestions?

I think you can get it by the use of A.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -