subsonic generate invalid JOIN query -


I am new to SobSonic and am trying to create an add-on query for two tables. I got the LeftInnerJoin option, which generates a valid query when trying to run it on MSSQL 2005, then it does not work because the left Inner Join is not valid, but join the left.

And I still have the Mathials tables and the output multiplier table.

You want a query similar to the following:

  MyFirstTableCollection myFirstTables = DB.Select (). From (MyFirstTable.Schema) MySecondTable.Schema .executeAsCollection & lt; MyFirstTableCollection & gt; ();  

If you want to return all the columns from both the tables (Output Multiplier Table), but you should probably create a view that contains all the columns you need and that is the query.

>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -