user interface - Wix UI conditionals best practices -


I have a fairly complicated installer that I am writing in Wix with a lot of custom dialog options, depending on which Restoring 'on the basis of the components Generally, the default is fine, and thus an unattended installation will be successful, but optimizing it helps in things.

What am I thinking, is there best practice in Wix for UI conditions? I have found that Wix all & lt; Publish & gt; evaluates the tag, even if the previous one has been evaluated or not, which is leading to many such codes:

   

And so on "back" sections for each dialogue. Is this the best practice? Is there any way of short-circuit evaluation to publish the elements and any previous truth that is correct?

You are already using the published / @order element to simplify the code, Although I would advise as clear as possible.

You can make logic anyway and can not worry about the order value ...

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -