asp.net - "#if DEBUG" in an ASPX/ASCX page -


Which mode I want to be able to point to one of the two assemblies (upgrade or release) VS 2005 IDE (which does not work):

  & lt;% @ ControlEquote = "C #" AutoEventWireup = "true" CodeBehind = "VideoDialog.ascx.cs" Inherits = "Company.Web Base Control.Video Dialog"%> & Lt;% # if DEBUG% & gt; & Lt;% @ Register TagPrefix = "company" assembly = "company" namespace = "company.u. control.video control"%> & Lt;% # Lese% & gt; & Lt;% @ register tagprfix = "company" assembly = "company .u UI control.video control" namespace = "company.uii. control video control"%> & Lt;% # endif% & gt; & Lt; Company: Company Video ID = "Video1" Run = "Server" & gt; & Lt; / Company: CompanyVideo & gt;  

So, my question is: How do I use #IBUI correctly in ASPX or ASCX page?

I do not know what you want, but I have to face the same problem. I do my control references in web.config and then the appropriate web. Creating steps for copying config for debug / debugging. This works because you need a separate web.config for release / debug (if only for debug = "true" attribute) and because you can create a separate post build step for debug and release.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -