c# - namespace or class could not be found (ASP.NET WebSite "project") -


I am currently trying to clean up a corporate website which I have inherited here. I've been able to clear most errors in the website but some are still here.

I have a masterpage on which this code is:

  using the system; Using System.Data; Using System.configuration; Using System.Collections; Using System.ComponentModel; Using System.Web; Using System.Web.Security; Using System.Web.UI; Using System.Web.UI.WebControls; Using System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts; Using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls; Public partial class masterpiece: System. Web. UI master page {public lists m_listsClass = new lists ();  

(No, this list does not have S typo).

Now I have a class list in App_code. Cs

  using the system; Using System.Data; Using System.configuration; Using System.Linq; Using System.Web; Using System.Web.Security; Using System.Web.UI; Using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls; Using System.Web.UI.WebControls; Using System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts; Using System.Xml.Linq; /// & lt; Summary & gt; Summary Details of the /// Lists /// & lt; / Summary & gt; Public category list {public lists} {}  

When I try to create a website in Visual Studio 2008, I have this error:

  error 3 types or namespace names 'lists' could not be found (Do not you remember the use directory or assembly reference?) C: \ Users \ Redirected \ Document \ Visual Studio 2008 \ Projects \ iFuzioncorp \ iFuzioncorp \ Master \ MasterPage.master .cs 23 12 iFuzioncorp  

Do I Remember Something is coming?

In addition, I saw some strange behavior on the server, clearly according to IIS7, it is compiling using .NET 2.0 (pool is configured with Net 2), but some "" statements in which Linq is included ... How is it possible to compile this page if Linq is not part of .NET 2?

The code itself was edited along with the news description itself. There is no name space everywhere

Hello there - I had a similar problem; All my namespaces and heritage was in place. Then I noticed that the creation of the class file was not set to "content" in the "compilation" (in the Properties window.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -