Can I whitelist IP's using IIS running a PHP site? -


As mentioned in the post of this people, it is very easy.

However, how can I do this, site comprehensive, using IIS?

These are my (big) warnings:

  1. I do not have the access to change php.ini. So I can not use the auto_prepend feature.
  2. I'm on Windows with IIS, so I can not use .htaccess.
  3. I have no PHP "Footer" which is called on all the scripts In fact, many pages are static HTML!

Is there any way that I can use IIS in the whitelist of IP?

The good news is that I have a steady list of white list from IP, so I do not need to change it easily.

You can enter the IP address whitelist in IIS, which should give you the desired results.

  • In IIS 6.0, right-click on your website and select Properties.
  • Visit the Directory Security tab.
  • Click on edit for "IP address and domain name restrictions"
  • Click the "Disapproved Access" radio button.
  • Enter any IP addresses you want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -