Disabling/Overriding some Javascript from Webbrowser Control using Inject? -


I am attempting to access a page that contains some JavaScript that causes errors and complete the page Prevents from rendering like.

  & lt; Script language = "javascript" & gt; Parent.hidden.vPageState = parent.hidden.NEW_LIST; & Lt; / Script & gt;  

and

   

Both of these errors are related to the fact that I am reaching the page directly and not through the frames.

I have thought about this by creating my clone and hosting the page but I do not like this solution and it was thinking that there could be some kind of way

Override / Alter or better yet wipe through webbrowser control using javascript injection

Thanks

For the download event, it will only be replaced with a new function at the bottom of the page Not.

The second can be a little tricky .... If you can not delete it, then you can technically make a frame around the page that does not show So, the code will set the fire properly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -