gsp - Why use <g:textField /> in Grails? -


If you are already familiar with the standard HTML form tag, what is the reason for using textField G in the grill?

If I understand correctly, then the following two markup options are the same:

  & lt; Input type = "text" name = "name" value = "$ {params.name}" id = "name" /> & Lt; G: textField name = "name" value = "$ {params.name}" />  

Is there a situation under which G is being used: will the textfield add value? Am I missing something?

Textfield tags are provided as a convenience (slightly less than writing HTML inputs) and there There is a complete set of form tags to provide. Personally, I like writing simple HTML as much as possible in my Grails ideas and only use tags that actually provide benefits like form tags. I have not found any examples where to use the textfield to add fewer characters without any value added.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -