How do I access a Silverlight XAP file across a domain? -


I am trying to add my Silverlight application which lives on a web page in another subdomain on a subdomain. For some reason this is not working just plain ... my Silverlight app is loaded in such a page as:

   & Lt; Param name = "onerror" value = "onSilverlightError" /> & Lt; Param name = "background" value = "white" /> & Lt; Param name = "minRuntimeVersion" value = "2.0.31005.0" /> & Lt; Param name = "auto upgrade" value = "true" /> & Lt; Param name = "enableHtmlAccess" value = "true" /> & Lt; A href = "http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=124807" style = "text-decoration: none;" & Gt; & Lt; Img src = "http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=108181" alt = "get Microsoft Silverlight" style = "border-style: none" /> & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Object & gt; & Lt; Iframe style = 'visibility: hidden; Height: 0; Width: 0; Limit: 0 pixels' & gt; & Lt; / Iframe & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

If I take SilverlightApp.xap to subA.domain.com, it loads completely. What steps are required to access the XAP file in the domain? I am trying to understand it and I am not getting anywhere.

Thank you!

When Silverlight requests an .xap file cross-domain, then the type of content should be: App / X-Silverlight-App . Additionally, you need a cross-domain policy file on other domains. Gl


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -