ide - Netbeans + project groups: how can I tweak, where Netbeans stores information about created project groups? -


When coding, I use Dropbox to sync the folder in which I keep my projects between 3 computers < / P>

I use Netbeans as an IDE, and therefore - I create the project group very often, when I create them, I usually choose the "Project Folders" option, so it's a special folder At all found in Projects are included

Is it possible to zoom Netbeans, that it will store information about the project group created at specific places? Is there a substitute that changes this setting?

stores group information in netbeans:

{netbeans_user_root} / Config / preferences / org / netbeans / modules / projectui / groups

I doubt it can be changed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -