javascript - extending a specific column header to include up/down arrows -


I am using MVC with grid assistant. I'm trying to expand a column header because I've put an up and down arrow for a certain column. For example, I call my header column and using CSS in an attempt to increase it has not benefitted the following. I am thinking that someone has a better idea. I've heard about using javascript but I have not used it before.

  th.sh, td.sh {width: 50px; Height: 300px; Border-top: 100px; Padding-top: 100px; Text align: center; }  

have you checked the specificity of your selector? (See: ). Another asset may be overridden, which you are trying to set to th.sh


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -