javascript - How do polymorphic inline caches work with mutable types? -


A multiprofile inline cache (PIC) works by caching the actual method by type of object, so that expensive lookup process (usually A heshteble look on)

How does some types of comparisons compare with typed objects (ie, the monkey may be different for some time)?

One thought I have raised will be a "class counter", which gets adjusted every time a method, although it seems that it will be exceptionally expensive in a huge monkey patch environment because it is All the class members will kill PIC, even if the laws can not be changed for them.

I am sure that it should be a good solution, because this issue is directly applied to Javascript, and APIC has PIC in all three major JavaScript virtual machines.

In V8, I think the "hidden class" of the portpatching object ("map" itself Word terminology). It will work in you, the monkey patch the object himself.

If you have closed the class (can you do JS?), Then I think that it invalidates all PICs, because it is probably rare. Alternatively, it can recombile the old method to send the new method directly (I think after a kind of check)

On the one hand, I do not think the other "big 3" Use PIC, in fact, I think that you mean squirrels and traysmanski is an ex-interpreter, and the latter focuses on the tracing approach, and I do not remember anything about PIC. Actually, I do not think anything good for the traysomomkki object, but I can be wrong.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -