Learning a language while on a project? -


Have you ever tried to learn the language on a project? To me, and from my personal experience, I can say that it does not seem to be courage, effort, time, thinking, many caffeine and sleep. Sometimes it should be done without the choice, other times you choose to do it; If you are working on a personal project for example.

What I usually do in such a situation, and I believe that everyone does, "creation" is at the top of the knowledge of my current languages, structures, syntax, and logic I find it hard to face, in some cases there is a difference of integrity. In some languages ​​a good background is provided for future studies and "language studies", they present a good source of information or a frame of reference and can understand the "firms" of the upcoming versions. Other languages ​​present a new way of form or thinking, and it is hard to use.

Sometimes you think unknowingly in a particular language and when a new thought is introduced, then a new language can create illusions or you can get knowledge of your new and your current languages Are lost between "borders".

What can be a good remedy for this matter?

What is the use of new language to broaden knowledge, a new way of thinking, and to maintain or include existing knowledge of other languages ​​within the "boundaries" of the new language? should be done?

I think I have to do a project to learn a language properly, but these can be private projects. When I learned Python at work, I hoped for the first time (and found) my productivity was a recession for a while. I read standard tutorials, coding standards, and I had some time to look at the python list, which gave me a better idea of ​​language best practices.

Doing things like learning coding dosses and things can help you feel for a language thing. I recently changed jobs and went back to Java, and for some time I have been working on toy programs to feel for just a few things (I'm also studying effective Java version 2 because of my The previous big experience was with Java 1.4).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -