.net - SecurityException(Partial Trust) running Workflow from Windows Forms Application -


I am trying to use a sequential workflow console application that is being called from a windows form when the project Runs and I click on the button which I will get to create and start the workflow

I was attached security exemption that the assembly does not allow partial reliable callers. I'm calling those classes which I call on my .NET2.0 targeted apps just fine. It also works if I drop the app in the same reference .net3.5 target window.

I thought that I have a clean 3.5 SP1, so I do not want this problem per

Why workflow security is different from other things? I have read some articles that suggest that I add

I wanted to fix the permissions requested by the workflow, where would I do this?

I signed up for the workflow console and I just added

  [assembly: system. Security. Presentation Presentation (System.Security.Permissions.SecurityAction.RequestMinimum, name = "full trust")]  

Instead of the console application I get this error now when I create and start the workflow I could click on the button for:

FileLoadException file or assembly could not load 'WorkflowConsoleApplication1, Version = 1.0.0.0, Culture = Neutral, Public Token = aac23b652e4eab76' or its Minimum Permission Requests Fail to deliver (exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -