Silverlight 3 Ria Services reference -


I have a silverlight project where the functionality is separated into several Silverlight libraries due to application size and complexity. I am having trouble finding out what is the best way to eliminate the RIA domain service arising from the website project. I need to be able to access data from other libraries because they are essentially the main Silverlight applications Will be loaded dynamically in

I had finished ending the code which was generated by Visual Studio in the generating code directory of the main Silverlight application. Done and the RIA domain was finished to create multiple Silverlight libraries to separate Context, Authentication Services, Entities and other domain services. I then removed the interface for DomainContext, etc. and put them into my own library Using Microsoft's Unity Framework for Silverlight I was able to dodge all my modules from the main project. All my modules now use the interface. In the main application there is an IoC container, where I register all the sections that implement the interface and they are injected into pages as they become instant. Not the only thing that compliated after all is to leave the EnableClientAccess feature on the domain service classes in the server, but to remove the ASP.Net Server Project link from the main Silverlight application. I have read that they are planning to make it easy in the last release of Riya Services / Silverlight 3 because other people have complained about the hard coupling made by the current setup.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -