sql server - SQL counts performance (sql 2000) -


I said that "something has been said like a small change made by you, which has A comment about changing from ":"

  SELECT U.userid, groups_in = (SELECT COUNT (*) from user group where user id = u user) Tbl_users U  

From:

  SELECT U.userid, users_from Use Us Skip (User Usage, Group_in = Counting (*) by Usergroup Group users) GROUPS.userid on groups = U I thought, "Oh, this is the way I am doing wrong !!", yet I tried both questions in the same environment and both of them gave me the same Execution time and DB execution plan looks exactly the same. 

Is there any better way of this operation? Are these questions completely alright?

SQL Server Optimizer is getting better and better with each new version, service pack and hotfix as much as I The times I have seen it, have not seen the number used as a skilled plan [simple elegant equivalent] [frightening compressed mess].

Look at index design for saving your table and efficiency first, then clear your questions if they are still running slowly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -