actionscript - How do you inject metadata into a f4v file? -


I was wondering how do you inject the metadata into a f4v file with quepoints? I was reading somewhere that it is either during encoding or a custom action that embeds while playing the file.

An F4V file is only a named MP4 file, any tool that works on a MP3 file, tip And for technology F4V files do this.

The demand for MP3 files is not trivial, and it is more difficult than the FLV files, which I think of you (but maybe I'm wrong?)

He said, after the meta data you are, it is probably already in MOPO nuclear atom. (MP3 files are composed of atoms. MOOV atomic meta data is atom.) Probably there is no need to inject it. But, to get started early and one player might be able to find a file, you need MOOV 'atom' in front of the file. There are tools to do this on existing files, and this can be done while encoding the file.

I have never heard of doing so.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -