debugging - Why is my PHP Socket Server hanging? -


I have created a PHP socket server with PHP_NORMAL_READ mode. Therefore, a message is read to the server when it ends with \ n or \ r. I tried to connect it to the server with several Telnet instances, and it works great.

However, when I connect to the server with 1 flash application and 1 Telnet application (I first start a flash), flash seems to hang a server - the server is getting stuck somewhere and No longer receiving data from the data. Telnet client

Because any Flash client can code, this server side must decide the code of the server:

   

Can you post the source of the Flash client? This will know what is the problem?

Are you sure that the last thing you send from the Flash client is \ n?

Otherwise the server will be blocked on socket_read () because the flash client socket can be read without blocking (trigger socket_select ()), but does not send end \ n


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -