javascript - How can I get this eval() call to work in IE? -


I have some JavaScript that exits and brings a javascript "class" to the other XHTML page. The remote javascript looks something like the following:

  (function () {this.init = function () {jQuery ("#__ belloons__tabs"). Tab ();};}) < / Code> 

After this. Javascript is brought in, I try to unload it and try to instantiate it:

  this.javascript = eval ("(" + this.javascript + ")"); This.javascript = new this.javascript (); This.javascript.init ();  

Of course, it works perfectly in all browsers except IE, in IE, it does not fail on the eval line, anybody suggest how I do this work or IE I can do alternate.

Thanks, Pete

You have tried:

  eval ("this.javascript = (" + this.javascript + ")");  

...?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -