javascript - How can I open a small window when the user hovers over some text? -


I am creating a web page with more data that might be shown without making the page cumbersome. I am considering different ways to do this. In a way additional data will be magically displayed on a small window, when users will be able to penetrate a particular piece of text. Yahoo! Answer Something happens when you hover over a user but I think that code should be complicated (for my level).

So I want a simple way to get a little pop up window to appear in front of the mouse pointer when the user disappears automatically after leaving the user text on a particularly interesting text should be done. I have a few questions on this topic:

  • How can this be done?
  • Can this be done without using javascript?
  • What should I consider on other solutions? (For example, I have expanded some web pages in some sections when users click on them)

To open a completely new window, just use a DIV to show your display and most people see popup blockers in their browsers, the window will not even show I will use JQuery Recommend to use (if you are new Onki it is good to start so makes it easier to route your JavaScript development) and JQuery tooltip plug found in


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -