linq - Is there an implementation of IQueryable over DbDataReader? -


I have a lot of existing code which are raw edo. Uses Net (DBCNation, DBDitterer, etc.) I want to transition from LINQ to the new code for using SQL, but for now both existing and new codes have been placed behind an integrated set.

One issue I have is: I like the IQueryable & lt;> Repository Classes to highlight the results set, which I get from LINQ for SQL for free. How do I wrap my existing DbDataReader results in an IQueryable? Do I have to implement IQueryable on DBDitter from Astro?

Note that I know the dataset from LINQ, but I do not use datasets due to memory level problems, because with the result I deal, the big (the order of the 1000s) means this That IQueryable will also need to be efficient above the DbDataReader implementation (i.e. do not give cash results in memory).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -