.net - C# String representation of method -


Is there a way in .NET 3.0 (or earlier) to represent the string of a method? I know that I can get an IL byte array from the Methodobi object, but I am interested in getting a string that basically reflects the law body because it is VS. Appears in my eyes.

I have poked up to see if there was any way to convert codemember methods to the runtime, but I have come to dry now.

Any thoughts?

This is a very complex task, in fact, you want to rewrite your code ... and Do not forget that all IL can not be reversed.

A short answer "No, nothing has been made".

Expression trees (from Lambda also) can not easily reverse the appropriate strings completely .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -