svn - How to use an Internet Subversion respository when developing code? -


I have portrayed myself in a problem working with CodePlex with a Subvision Project - for this I have helped I have a local store and the codepacks have internet stores for this project, and do not mix two: - (.

But my dear father used to tell me this That a clever man and a wise man In the second words: I must have done something wrong, therefore:

Say that you are a group, some developers, one on the internet Subversion is a controlled project that you want to modify. You want to work it locally, want to change it to suit your needs, you want local version control. Postgate - which are relevant and important and are not the cause of noise. You want to make some local changes from the internet - those that you are sure are stable, and that are relevant to the entire community.

This method of operation seems to me common sense, but then I have never worked on an open source project. Therefore: 1. This is actually a common method of operation and 2. How do you go about doing this with subversion without falling into trouble?

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

By absorbing changes in your own local store from an external source ("seller drops"), SVN book is included in the section has gone.

Alternatively, you can only modify the cherry pick up using the merge command and apply a folder in the repository A and the functional copy of those folders. The merge command seems to support some (at least in the latest version), so it probably works as a merger between local branches (zero automatic merge tracking).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -