xml - Simplest way of updating SQL Server 2005 from a REST web service -


We have a job management application running (Access) with database in SQL Server 2005. We are providing a third party job to the information that they provide through an SSL web service as an XML using a RAST style interface. The service will be automatically voted on 5 or 10 minutes on a regular basis - basis. Loads need to be loaded into tables for further dragging and manual processing - that is, it is actually limited to retrieving data and loading it in the table.

I have full access to the server and I, within reason, I want to deploy any software

I'm simple, reliable and strong to reach Looking for ways to recommend your options. Unfortunately the third party company supplies not example codes beyond the PHP class, deploying PHP on the server is an option, but the default PHP installation on Windows does not support XSSL, and I would like to be a more elegant anyway I like the approach.

What are my options?

The easiest way to write a C # code is to call the RE service and the data staging table To write in, create this code in the console application and run it periodically using the task scheduler.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -