ajax - Twice postback in ASP.NET -


My page is completely postback twice, I'm using master page with AJAX is.

  + ------------------------------ --------- ------ + | Web User Control with AJAX Tabs Control + --------------------------------------------- + | | | | | Col1 | Content placeholder | Col3 | | | | | | | | | + --------------------------------------------- +// Code > 

The AJAX tab container is with AutoPostback running in the web user control.

I have created several ASPX pages using this masterpage.

The content place holder also controls a web user based on the page.

Whenever I go to the page by clicking on the tab, the page becomes fully postbacked twice. I could not understand what the reason is. This makes reporting difficult because it requires double time.

Please go here - get ideas. I can not loginid.

When the page directive autoeventwireup is correct and you attach an event to OnInit, things like page_load, those events Will be raised twice, it will look like a double postback. It can also be something else.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -