c++ - How to signify to the compiler that a function always throws? -


Always returns a function to a function when calling the function, then the compiler often warns that all the control paths have a value Do not return. Legally so

  zero always (tropho) {"something"; } Bool fu () {if (cond) always money (); And come back to the truth; // Alert C4715 here}  

Is there any way that always does it?

I know that I throw another after the function call :

  {always trance (); Throw "dummy"; }  

And I know that I can explicitly disable the warning. But I was wondering if there is a more elegant solution.

With Visual C ++, you can use __declspec (Noreturn).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -