c# - Killing a .NET thread -


I have created a thread by running a certain method. But sometimes I would like to kill the thread, even if it is still working. how can I do this? I tried threads Ebert () but it shows a message box that says "thread aborted". What should I do?

thread. Assistant is dangerous. Instead, you should cooperate with the thread so that it can be stopped peacefully. The thread needs to be designed so that it can be asked to kill itself, for example when you want to stop the thread, the boolean containing the flag that you set to false then the thread As if

  works (go) {/ * if the thread can block in a  sleep  or  wait , then you By calling them can break it from those tasks. Thread should be ready for a  threaded interpolation exposure : 

  to try (keep running) {/ do the job. Hold (threaded interrupted exception exception) {/ * Clear * /}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -