java - How can I make Japanese characters appear correctly in a JTextField? -


I have copied the URL and pasted that URL into a JTextField Shows ([] [] ... [].) How can I solve this problem instead of "メ イ ン ペ ー ジ" of those characters so that the URL can be shown correctly?

Similarly, when I copy the URL (in any language) in this message box, it appears that it is not in the form of a class ..

thanks

You should have a font installed on the computer on which your app is running. If this is an English version of Windows (or any other non-Japanese version, I think), then you may need to download and install the font. You can get it here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -