javascript - How to produce documentation for vars only with JSDoc? -


I have a javascript file that contains a number of global wires that are commented, but JSDoc says "documentation Nothing to do, going out "

Here's a sample:

  / ** * Name of client list * @ type string * @Finial * / var CLIENTS_LIST_NAME = "client";  

Is there a way to prepare documents for this .js file?

It seems that you are using a project called my old Pearl based JSDK PMM. I recommend you to upgrade to my new project called JSDOK Toolkit. The syntax of the new project is mostly a superset of the tag used in the old project, but to see the full list of all supported tags.

The following JSDOk toolkit will work in:

  / ** * Name of the client list * @ type string * @content * / varCLIENTS_LIST_NAME = "client";  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -