Removing header from a flat file in BizTalk -


What is the easiest way to remove header row from a flat file in BizTalk? I have applied it by creating a separate schema for the header row (and one for body) and then set the headerspecam property in the 'Configure Pipeline' dialog in the header schema that I just created and the protected property property is incorrect. My problem is, however, with this solution I need to create a schema, which does nothing other than that, so I can remove the header row.

I believe what you said is the way to do it. I had to do a project on which I am working and chose for additional schema.

Another option, the flat file will have to be written for the minor stage executed before disabling the file. The decode phase will also work, but it seems that the desmombal stage is created for this type of work.

This second option will remove the header row more generally and can be used in many different schemas so that you do not have to create a separate header schema for each flat file schema.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -