sql server - Minimum permissions required for an updatable query (Access Project) -


In an Access Project (ADP) with a SQL backend, the minimum permissions required for access to be able to be updated Are Records come back from a view with a view, still block the direct SELECT on the underlying table? For example:

Table: Table1 column: ID, column1, column2, column3, column 4

See: View1

  Selection ID, Column 1, Column 2, Column 3 to Table 1, where column 1 = 'Something'  
< P> As the database owner or role db_owner (or roles db_datareader , db_datawriter ), records can be updated when accessed Is bound to the scene. However, if the user is not a member of these, the archive can not be updated through access. I allowed SELECT , from UPDATE to view 1 and SELECT to Table1 and < Code> Update to Table1 (does not work on UPDATE on any view). I also declined from UPDATE to column 1 because I do not want the user to update that column.

If I'm connected to the SQL database (SQL Server Management Studio) with these permissions, I can update the records in the view, even though I can not access why this is? I do not know whether the registration is being issued to determine why it is unsuccessful.

Edit:

There is still no way to know the SXL profiler has not shown any apparent reason for the 'Recordable not-to-update' message.

Not sure that it is possible to update something that he can not select .

You can connect to the server to see which queries are in progress.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -