ajax enabled wcf service can use get only, can't use post -


I have AJAX enabled WCF service, which I can call without having to post, though I work together But is there any reason for this? Does it require webmigration or something else?

How my WCF service looks here

  [OperationContract] [WebGate] Public System Selection. Generic. INNafeble & lt; Listing display & gt; While trying to use Jquery AJAX, I added [WebGet] (string postcode code)     

Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "Text">

[WebInvoke ()] attribute - This should allow you to specify post, put, delete HTTP actions too, on your method.

Mark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -