c# - OnFocus TextBox change Gridview Header Font? -


Hey guys I have a Gridwu and 4 below text box I use to enter data for the purpose of Style I am able to highlight the entire line color on focus:

 

Code> & lt; Script language = "javascript" & gt; Function Headerol (id) {document.getElementById (id) .style.color = 'yellow'; } & Lt; / Script & gt;

& amp;

  protected void Gridwu L_arokreteted (object sender, Gridwuarwventawart Aarjis e) {if (e. Rau. RO type == data Kantrolrv type. Header) {String id = "row" + Ikro . Row Indexes Toasting (); E.RO.Attives Add ("id", "row" + e.ro. round index); DescrTxt.Attributes.Add ("Onfocus", "Headerol ('" + ID + "')"); }}  

I want to take this one step beyond this and only want to highlight some top columns based on that header which I focus on.

Can someone talk to me some examples or a good dOM tutorial? I am very dreadful with Dome.

Resolve;

string id = "cell 0"; // E.Row.Features.Add ("id", "row" + e.ro. round index); E. Ro Seals [0]. Features. Add ("id", "cell 0"); DescrTxt.Attributes.Add ("Onfocus", "Headerol ('" + ID + "')");

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -