file size upload limitation in ASP.NET MVC: more than 1 maxRequestLength setting in web.config(s) -


I want to set more than 1 for maxRequestLength - file size upload limit (for example a file / new, other Pictures / for New)

  & lt; HttpRuntime executionTimeout = "60"  

MaxRequestLength = "1024" />

I run the root web. Tried to keep 2 settings with 2 space sections in config, but without any success. I'm not sure what to write in "path" - physical aspx page of a scene, or controller + action ... However, nothing is working.

  & lt; Location path = "/ file /" & gt; & Lt; System.web & gt; & Lt; HttpRuntime executionTimeout = "60" maxRequestLength = "4096" /> & Lt; /system.web> & Lt; / Location & gt; & Lt; Location Path = "/ Picture /" & gt; & Lt; System.web & gt; & Lt; HttpRuntime executionTimeout = "60" maxRequestLength = "1024" /> & Lt; /system.web> & Lt; / Location & gt;  

I have another web in a specific view folder (such as / scene / picture / ...). Tried to insert config, like this works in classic webform ASP.NET, but it does not seem to be the trick ...

   & Lt; /system.web> & Lt; / Location & gt;  

No matter what I do, only one value is applied to httpRuntime.maxRequestLength - that is (root) web.config ... system.web.

See my answer here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -