jquery - Superfish problem, "Object does not support this property or method" -


I'm getting the "The object does not support this property or method" error on the following line ...

$ ("ul.sf-menu"). Superfish ({Path Class: 'Current-Subsy'});

My understanding is that superfish.js should have defined that method. It is embarrassing to ask for help because it is actually likely to be dumb, but maybe my I am unable to handle it due to ignorance.

explained this.

I imported jQuery twice:

  & lt; Script src = "./js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js" type = "text / javascript" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script src = "../js/superfish.js" type = "text / javascript" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; ... & lt ;! - did not pay attention to this one - & gt; & Lt; Script src = "../ js / jquery-1.3.2.min.js" type = "text / javascript" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -