Sql Server modify select -


I'm sure there is no way, but for those experts, I'm putting it beyond my knowledge.

What I am going to do, at the database level, is to change the selection statement of any kind before executing it. For example, I would like to do something like the following ... when someone executes the following SQL

  Select from the user MMSAG  

I want to capture it, select the user before it executes, and select

 . Reconent = ORIGINAL_LOGIN ()  

I have to allow user limitations on data in a fashion similar to Oracle's VPD, without resorting to the idea of ​​the top of all my tables. Those who may need to be

Unfortunately, this is not possible.

Even Microsoft SQL Server Row-

Therefore, if you really need the feature, then you need SUSER_NAME () or something similar- Individual- or WHERE sections Role-identifier in

Sorry!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -