VB6 IDE is changing the case of my enumeration names -


I need to maintain some VB 6 applications, and when I speak the names of enumeration would do me a weird problem the way it is supposed to Intellisense in VB6 if my variable name, say, is defined dim Abraxis as a string, and when coding I typed Abraxis, it changes to IDE Abraxis On the fly as I leave the word. However, I have found that if I set up a calculation like this, for example:

  public Enum tiErrorEnum tiNone = 0 tiWarning tiError tiDupDoc End Enum  

I was determined by using a

  ErrorNum = tinone  

cover expect IDE enums,> in a statement such as

Is there a solution?

Yes, there is. It looks weird, and you probably want to note that you do not have it the future of the gods, so why are your code skeptical about it, but here you want to do. Add enumeration as a public item inside a compiler's directive code block (so the compiler can not see it definitely). This is how you should preferably do this under declaration accurately count ,:

  public Enum tiErrorEnum tiNone = 0 tiWarning tiError tiDupDoc End Enum #if false then Public tiNone Public tiWarning Public tiError folk tiDupDoc #END < / Code> 

The simple IDE will correctly identify and keep the name of the counting, and the compiler will ignore the block.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -