actionscript 3 - Flex Component Lifecycle with Menus - best practice -


I have created a multilevel application in flex with different user roles. I have a menu to navigate between different pages Use a view stack with the bar.

However - each time a page is opened, I make some database calls, implementing user role settings, etc. etc. an init () function. This init function can reference some UI elements of this page.

I tried to load it with the "creation complete" event, but it triggered only once (because the page stack to each view styled

I now see it as "show" It has been put on the incident, but it seems that it is not being constantly triggered, or the first page is completely created for the first time.

Is the best practice for this matter? * Pass In Init Functions (Database Calls) * Mani Primitive Components

Ideally I will need to call Init every time I load the page and after all the components are created.

Thank you for your help, Martin

Just an idea but why not try to remotely call the view stack change effect You can use an interface for this, which implements your thoughts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -