How to take control if we are playing a video /mp4 file in iphone /ipod? -


What I have to do is play a video file in MP4 format. If the device is in portrait mode it should display the video, but when the user changes the device to landscape mode it should only show one picture.

But at the moment when I play a video, it takes control of the whole app; I can not send notification to any event, and after running the full-length video, I return only to my code.

We are playing video on the device, so how can we access the other things?

Try to create a new thread and Then call the code to play the video from the new thread, leaving it to drop the rest of your code for free, as long as I do not misunderstand your question.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -