html - referencing CSS -


I would like to create an HTML link element to refer to a CSS file and I use the same reference to several documents I want to

For example, in my CSS file: {root} /style/style.css

For files in {root}, I use it: & Lt; Link type = "text / css" rel = "stylesheet" href = "style / style.css" /> but for files in {root} / inc, call me & lt; Link type = "text / root / css" rel = "stylesheet" href = "... / / style / style.css" />

what is the context of {root} Which I can use: Something like this:

  & lt; Link type = "text / css" rel = "stylesheet" href = "{root} /style/style.css" /> Sorry for the noob question and thanks   

Just launch the URL with the slash, root {root} :

  & lt; Link type = "text / css" rel = "stylesheet" href = "/ style / style.css" />  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -