path - 2D rendering and zooming in with SVG -


My job is to develop an algorithm that fits different types of curves on the point-sequence given in 2-dimensional space. .

To be able to test my algorithms, I have selected SVG to display the results. I have many problems with it.

Because my algorithms can have very different input and output, it is necessary that I can see the generated SVG files with the ability to zoom in!

But in SVG one path can only be displayed with a fixed width. If I zoom in, the width of the path is widening. I would like to have width for 1 pixel at all zoom levels, for example, is there a solution for this?

Apart from this: can SVG display points? Yes, simple, raw points. I've found that this can not happen.

Hairline stroke "to use the stroke-width of 0. Not so with SVG, however, I thinks what you can achieve if you use percent stroke-width percentage. See, but basically, you should be able to do something like this:

  Stroke-width: "1%"  

This should be your curve stroke Regardless of the zoom level, which is the continuous 1% of the boundary rectangle with the width of one line.

For points, SVG does not support them. When I did this in the past (using PostScript) I have always used to draw a small circle (which you can fill in to make dot, if you want). @ Jolie: After your comment, I would like to suggest that you can view postscript so that you can use the hairline stroke width when I came to it:

< Just add it to your curve and it should be irreversible for scaling, according to the hypothesis, their example is . Line uses , but it should also work on your curves.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -