sql server - SQL-How to Insert Row Without Auto incrementing a ID Column? -


I have a table that has a forced auto-increment column and this column is a very valuable ID that will cover the entire application. Sorry to say that this was a bad development in my part because it is a growing pillar.

So, here's the problem. I have to enter an ID for the column in this table that has already been created and deleted from the table. Like to reload this ID and put it back into the table.

So how can I do this programmatically, without closing the growth of the column? Correct me if I'm wrong, if I stop it programmatically, it will restart at 0 or 1 and I do not want to do this ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -