visual studio - I have just installed VS.NET 2003 which left my newer versions (2005/2008) crippled -


I had Visual Studio 2008 and 2005 installed on my machine, basically for me to work on it VS.NET 2003 must be installed. An old project though now my VS2008 projects are not being compiled since the installation because they are unable to resolve .NET Core namespaces. I am trying to restore .NET 3.5 and VS2008, but still creating the same errors while creating the solution. Anyone had such a experience and had a tip to solve it?

strangelly VS 2005 is working fine and it means its work is fine. Although with the NET 2.0 deployment, the ASP.NET MVC project in VS 2008 is definitely using .NET 3.5 and so, I have also tried to reinstall

Right in Rifte It is the safest to install in others because they are issued.

At this point perhaps the best part is to repair your Visual Studio 2008 installation. You can do this through the control panel - & gt; Remove the program menu AddThis should fix problems you are seeing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -