arrays - Converting hash to string in Ruby -


Assume that we have a hash:

  flash = {} flash [ Error] = "This is an error." Flash [: info] = "This is a notification."  

I would like to convert it to string:

  "div class = 'error' & gt; This is an error. & Lt; / div & Gt; & lt; div class = 'info' & gt; This is a notification ".  

In a nice liner;)

I found something like this:

  flash.to_a.collect {| Item | "& Lt; div class = '# {item} [0]}" gtc: # {item [1]}  

This solves my problem but maybe in the hashtable class Made a good solution?

is included so that you can use it:

  Flash.collect {| K, v | "& Lt; div class = '# {k}' & gt; # {v} & lt; / div & gt; } .join  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -