Best bignum library to solve Project Euler problems in C++? -


I'm still a student, and I'm getting Project Euler a lot of fun.

Sometimes the calculation is needed for the question which is bigger than the primitive types, I know that you can apply it, but I am very lazy to do this,

So I tried some libraries,

: Very good performance, but it only provides a big float, to check the probability that it is an integer, very good to accept input , But to provide output Compiles like Nda, and Visual C ++ magic with the 2008 Express.

:: A small one, but many parts again require engineering. Very simple to use, but very limited power, and is very slow compared to others, only bigger integers.

:: The most beautiful one I've tried so far, just include some files and you have incredible power / simplicity like compiling magic in Visual C ++ 2008 Express. It's fast, because it provides fixed-length numbers. It is created using C ++ metaprogramming. The only disadvantage is that this number is not arbitrary in length in run-time, but you can easily get 1024 numbers while writing code,

  ttmath :: UInt> 1024 * 1024 & gt; ReallyHugeUnsignedInteger;  

This provides three types: signed, unsigned and float.

I tried to compile GMP under the VC-2008 Express, but I failed! I know that this is the best, but for the initial start under the VC-2008 Express, where it is not easy, I also appreciate if you point to the tutorial for compiling GMP under the VC.

EDIT: If you know that GR C. V. How to compile GM by using 2008, please explain to me and get reward :)

EITD :: It seems that I was not using the correct words, here Magical GMP is for Windows! VC works with 2008 :)

In relation to GMP and Visual Studio here Some links are 2008:

(this is actually feeling completely)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -