c++ - DebugBreak not breaking -


I am writing a class in C ++ which I can not debug using F5. "Which will implement it. In the past, I have used the __debbreck () and when I got a window which was telling me that the exception was chosen to debug.

Recently I updated in Windows 7 and it was working for a while.

Today, when I have shown a regular dialog instead of debugging a piece of my code that tells me that VSTestHost has stopped working and has enabled me to debug the application, then I There is a separate dialogue which I am sending. For Microsoft for data.

Does anyone know how can I fix this problem so I can debug my code?

Finally I found the reason for the problem: this is a Vista / Win7 reason:

  1. Open Action Center Control
  2. Goto Action Center Settings
  3. Goto Problem Reporting Settings
  4. Select "Every time there is a problem, to solve me Ask before checking "

Although this is more of IT solution / question, I am suffering from this problem all day and want to share A. solutions with other developers who deal with this problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -