c# - Semi-transparent panel background -


I have a panel that sits at the top of the control that renders the video I have control over the panel , Etc.), which should be completely opaque. Now, it is possible to create a transparent panel background, overriding the CreateParams property. However, how do I create a panel with a semi-transparent background (~ 50% opacity), while keeping the button completely opaque?

I am using .NET 2.0. Finally it turns out that it is not really possible, establishing transparency on the panel is very much in WinForms.

nonsense.

The work I used to do was to present the controls on the given surface manually, and to change the alpha values ​​in a proper way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -