How to access the powershell v2 ctp3 assembies from c# -


I know that system. Management. Automation. Dll assembly has been put into GAC, version 6.1.6949.0, which I know is CTPP assembly when I browse for it, to add it as reference from VS 2008 TS in C #, it is not visible Let anyone know how I can add it.

Concerning scope_creep

Console application from a Visual Studio, I right on the reference Click on the Browse tab, click Add Reference, and Navigate

  C: \ Program Files \ Reference Assemblies \ Microsoft \ WindowsPower Shell \ v1.0  

I then clicked on the system. Management. Automation. Dll clicked on the OK button, and it added the context of my project.

Valid, it is probably not CTP3 DLL, but you get this idea.

Make sure that in your context there is a reference copy of the desired DLL except GAC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -