Is data binding in javafx only possible during variable declaration? -


In view of javafx tutorials and samples, bindings are always created during the varibale announcements:

 < Code> def y = tie x;  

or

  def address = address {street: Bind Marystreet; };  

But what do I have to do, if I have an invisible object - and therefore do not declare it - and want to pair one of its properties. In my case, I have a SVGAD I am loading with FxLL loader and then want to pair SVGPP in one variable. How can I get it?

  var data = true; Var fxdContent = FXDLoader.load ("{__DIR __} plan.fxz"); Var sc = fxdContent.lookup ("SC0013") SVGpath; Sc.visible = Tie data; // It does not work  

You can use a switched trigger such as That

  var fxdContent = FXDLoader.load ("{__DIR __} plan.fxz"); Var sc = fxdContent.lookup ("SC0013") SVGpath; Var data = true change on {sc.visible = data; }  

You may also be able to:

  deaf data = bind sc. Visible with inversion;  

This will give you twin updates between two variables. According to you, you can not use "bind" elsewhere.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -